He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.
this post basically shows that if you don’t like dogs you’re wrong
Anonymous asked: How to control anxiety?
First, it’s not about “controlling” anxiety, it’s about managing anxiety.
I will make a masterpost on this soon but for now here are some helpful links.
- Types of Anxiety Disorders
- Beating Anxiety
- Using Mindfulness
- Calming Technique
- When You Feel Anxious…
- Tips for Coping with Panic Attacks
- Ways to Relieve Anxiety Related Chest Pain
- Coping Skills Toolbox
You can also check out Ten Tips for Better Mental Health, it can be very helpful as well as the above links.
- regular exercise
- healthy diet (avoid too much of things like alcohol, caffeine, nicotine)
- support groups
- opening up and talking to people in your life
- on going self-care
- look into holistic ways of managing- aromatherapy, pilates/yoga/quigong (or something else), acupuncture, homeopathy, herbal/natural medicine, ect…
- be aware
- have “me time”
- get creative
There are also plenty of self-help books and workbooks on coping with anxiety that you could find online or at the bookstore.
**Remember that some anxiety is good.